Thursday, June 13, 2013

#Today's Scent



One thing I can't function without is my perfumes, over 100 different lines of them. Perfume to me is like salt to pepper, peanut butter with jelly, or my favorite coffee with cream. My collection ranges from #Maison Francis Kurkdjian, #Jo Malone, #Clive Christian to Leau by #Serge Lutens. My scent of the day is ''Voila de Jasmin'' by #BVLGARI. A light and fresh scent for a beautiful spring California day! #Enjoy #Signing Off #SexySweetBlogHearts #Don'tforgetyourcoffeewithoutthecream #CoffeewithCream

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just wanted to leave a few special suggestions for that special partner in your life. So gentlemen, My suggestions for you would be #No.1 By #CLIVECHRISTIAN. I have two favorites by #CREED. The first would be #MILLESIME #IMPERIAL and #AVENTUS would be my second choice.By the way fellas, #Exclusive to #Barney's the fragrance line #Kilian has many fresh and royal colognes to choose from. Please sample my suggestions. I would love to hear some feedback. #Best #Regards #CoffeeWithCream #MichelleStokes

      Delete