Tuesday, June 18, 2013

#NBA FASHION


So here we are game 6 of the NBA finals. The San Antonio Spurs and Miami Heat 3 games to 2 Spurs going into tonight's game. Who will come out shining in style at the end of the fourth quarter? Please post your opinion's and let's see what the outcome will be. Will it be the laid back but quiet storm of the Spurs? Or will it be the hotness and fierce style of the Heat? Who will prevail with shiny bling in the end? #Signing Off #Neverhaveyourcoffeewithoutthecream #SweetSexyBlogHearts

5 comments:

  1. The series is 3-2 San Antonio... But I Hope The Spurs Pull It Out... Maybe Cause I'm Being Bias Since I'm A Kobe Fan....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Smerf Harcourt Ave Thanks Buddy!!!!!! I just fixed the misprint. Thanks for looking out. I'm pulling for the Spurs as well and for that very reason.... I'm a #KOBEBRYANT #FAN #LAKERS

      Delete
    2. Exactly!! I agree LaBron is the best player right now but still don't want him with more jewelry than Kobe...

      Delete
  2. The Spurs are on a mission...game ova tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they do it tonight cause if it goes to a game 7.??? Heat will be amped!!

    ReplyDelete