Friday, June 7, 2013

#Sign of the Times



Today my family and I went to witness my nephew Nino graduate from the fifth grade, Woodland Hills Elementary School to be exact. I was amazed that the elementary rented out Warner Center Park in Woodland Hills to host the event. Not only did they have a professional videographer who donated the photos of each graduate, the reception was held at the #Marriott Hotel in Woodland Hills. Serving baked chicken piccata, roasted vegetables, vegetarian lasagna, and caesar salad. I'm not sure about you, but I don't remember such a luxury when I graduated from elementary. 

#Style of the Day.... My nephew's Nino's swaged out suit by #JCREW. #Flavor comes in all sizes.
You're never too young for #fashion. #CoffeeWithCream #Neverhaveyourcoffeewithoutthecream #SexySweetBlogHearts.... Signing Off












1 comment:

  1. Teach em while they're young and when they're older they wont become ratchet! After all style is inherited and we all know it runs in your family! Kudos and congratulations Nino!

    ReplyDelete