Tuesday, June 4, 2013

#SweetSexyBlogHearts

Today June 4, 2013 Dominique Deveraux blog world has arrived.  Welcome and let me tell you a little  bit about me. I am a fashion Queen with lots to tell you. I have over 25 years in the business working and learning from the best.  My mom, Linda Stokes is the Best Keep Secret in the world of Fashion.  Well over the next few dozen blogs you will learn who we all are and my team of experts.  I will keep you up date on the latest fashions. I'm a lady who might rock my Louboutin's on Monday, Alexander McQueen's on Wednesday, to my Jordan's on Friday. My business expertise is in the area of beauty products, boutiques, candles lines, clothes, colognes, hand bags, jewelry, music, perfumes, and the hottest shoes. As I embrace you into my world, with my thought's and my guilty pleasures, I will end my blogs each week with my sign off phrase, "Never have your coffee without the cream" - #SweetSexyBlogHearts

3 comments: